Museum Exhibitions & Gallery Shows
- 2018 "De-Constructing Desire" solo show at Ren Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- 2017 Group show - The Main Museum, Los Angeles, CA
- 2017 "Harry B. Chandler: Autopia" (Solo) Peterson Auto Museum, Los Angeles, CA
- 2015 "Sex, Lies and Videotape: Selected Works" (Group) Angel City Gallery, Los Angeles CA
- 2014 "Autopia" (Tandem Solo) Temporary Contemporary Gallery, Sacramento, CA
- 2009 "Dreamers in Dream City" (Solo) Autry Museum, Los Angeles, CA
- 2009 "Group Show" (Group) Gallery 825, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008 "The Dreamers: Inspirational Stories of Southern California" (Solo) The California Museum, Sacramento, CA
My current work focuses on a few series in different media. My De-Constructing Desire series of mixed media sculptures deals with gender politics, the dialogues of desire, subjugation of women and images of the masculine and feminine. My Autopia paintings explore the mythological landscapes of Los Angeles's freeway interchanges. My artwork has been featured in solo exhibitions at the Peterson Auto Museum, the Autry Museum and the California Museum.
I graduated from Stanford University and attended UCLA Graduate School of Film and Television. Prior to my career as an artist, I worked as a television executive (Spotlight, Showtime, CBS, Hearst Entertainment) and as an independent film producer, producing eight television films. After leaving the entertainment business, I was an executive in new business development for the Los Angeles Times and Overture (now Yahoo Search Services).
My civic projects include Board chairman of River LA, and working on several downtown revitalization projects. I am a collector of Los Angeles-based artists, a founding contributor to Los Angeles MOCA, a former member of the Getty Museum Photo Council and LACMA LENS.